You (client) agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement (agreement) with respect to our site (www.egmcigars.com) and with our Company (Anilla Ltd. of Office 9 The Coach House, Desford Hall, Leicester, LE99JJ, UK, registered in England and Wales with reg. No. 13309331).
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Us (www.egmcigars.com) and the Client, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to www.egmcigars.com, the content, products or services provided by or through the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to the Client.
1) www.egmcigars.com doesn't market or sell tobacco products to persons under the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). By placing an order on our website, you swear and affirm under penalty of perjury that you are or the person in your order receiving the shipment of tobacco products from www.egmcigars.com is over the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). It is unlawful to attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. By clicking on any of the product links on the website, the Client is confirming that he/she is of legal age in his location of residence, and agrees that as part of the ordering process his age may be verified in available age verification databases. If you are not of legal age, use of our website is prohibited.
2) Cigar Smoking is considered hazardous to your health. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and May Complicate Pregnancy. Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth and Low Birth Weight. Cigar Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide. Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health. www.egmcigars.com shall have no liability to you or any third party for adverse health effects from usage of tobacco products.
3) We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason. No order shall be binding on www.egmcigars.com until we accept and confirm. You will receive a notification by email once you complete the checkout. All orders are subject to confirmation by us. An order is not confirmed until we have verified with the warehouse that we still have the item(s) in stock. If we don't have the product in stock at the time of purchase, we will inform you accordingly.
4) By placing an order on egmcigars.com, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any duties and taxes charged by your local customs authorities, as well as all clearance procedures.
5) The Client confirm submitting the order that (i) any credit card information he/she supplies is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by him/her will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) he/she will pay the charges incurred by him/her at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable importation taxes. Your billing information must match the information on your credit card statement. If it does not match, your order may be delayed, during the verification process. www.egmcigars.com reserves the right to ask for more information with regards to Client's credit cards. The Client's credit card will be charged in the amount of the order he/she placed, immediately after he/she submits his payment details. The Client will be invoiced only after confirmation of the order by us. In the event the Client's order gets cancelled, the pre-authorization will get cancelled and the funds will be released within 7-10 business days.
5a) The Client has the right to cancel an order within 24 hours, without any penalty fees. The cancellation request must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as we do not consider valid any other requests via social media, whatsapp or our live chat. If the order has already been fulfilled by the time we receive a cancellation request (or beyond the 24 hours notice period) a restocking fee of 23% will be applied, once the parcel returns to our warehuose.
5b) egmcigars.com shows the price of the products in the local currency depending on the country from which you connect, however all transactions are processed in Swiss Francs and the amounts are debited with the exchange rate regulated by your banking system.
6) By placing an order on egmcigars.com, you agree to contact EGM Cigars' customer service before filing any disputes with your card company. Violation of this agreement will lead to immediate and permanent account termination.
7) Our products are shipped in their original packaging, including the bands. Your cigars will be delivered in a pristine and untampered condition. We employ SwissPost for our shipping services, ensuring the utmost discretion. Estimated delivery times are approximately 5 - 20 business days for most European countries, 6 - 10 business days for North America, and 10 - 25 business days for Asia and the Pacific Rim. It is important to note that the actual delivery times may vary due to the operational performance of the local postal organization in the destination country, over which www.egmcigars.com has no control.
8) Tobacco-related regulations vary across jurisdictions. Certain countries may prohibit the importation of tobacco products or Cuban goods. It is important to note that no Cuban Cigars will be sold or shipped to American citizens, regardless of their place of residence. By placing an order with www.egmcigars.com, the client acknowledges being familiar with the relevant laws governing the purchase and importation of Cuban Cigars from overseas to their designated shipping address. The client assumes full legal responsibility for the importation of the cigars into their country. www.egmcigars.com disclaims any liability for duties, tariffs, taxes, customs, brokerage fees, shipment delays, or any other inconveniences arising from interactions with domestic customs authorities. It is understood that www.egmcigars.com cannot be fully informed about the specific regulations enforced by customs offices worldwide and therefore expects that each client possesses comprehensive knowledge of the conditions and regulations implemented by their domestic customs system.
9) Delivery is guaranteed. Exception, however, has to be taken into account in cases resulting from client errors, such as: providing an incorrect or insufficient address, failure to update address information due to relocation or moving, unsuccessful delivery due to the client's absence at the designated address, claimed non-receipt of the package(s) despite package tracking indicating successful delivery, importation being prohibited by local laws, or clearance being refused. The client acknowledges that no refund will be issued if the package fails to be delivered due to any of the aforementioned reasons. However, in the event of lost shipments resulting from other causes, www.egmcigars.com guarantees the reshipment of the order. If the products are returned to our warehouses in good condition, it is possible to request a refund, subject to an administrative fee of 21%.
10) 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your cigars, simply contact us within 5 days of the product receipt for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) before sending the cigars back to us. We will give you detailed return instructions depending on your special case and country. All return packages must be authorized by www.egmcigars.com prior to shipping and the Client must provide www.egmcigars.com with a tracking number immediately after sending the package(s). Returns for cigars will only be accepted with original bands, cellophane sleeves, tubes, or other "individual" packaging still intact. Because taste is such a personal thing, we will not accept returns for cigars that you just do not like the flavour of and that have no quality issues. We will send a replacement, issue a Credit Voucher or refund your money according to your preference as soon as the defective goods are received by us. Any legal disputes arising from the use of www.egmcigars.com will be exclusively resolved and governed by the laws of the United Kingdom under the principles of common law.
11) The contents of this website are copyrighted by www.egmcigars.com. All the content within this website including, but not limited to text, images, and coding are the property of www.egmcigars.com and protected by International Copyright and Trademark laws. No content may be copied or reproduced in any form, hosted elsewhere online, or utilised in any means without the explicit written permission of www.egmcigars.com. Our suppliers change packaging and look of their products (bands, boxes, tubes, etc.) from time to time and the changes may not always be reflected on our web site. www.egmcigars.com cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors or image disparity on its web site.
12) Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved in the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.